Upgrade to one of the best riding wheels in the industry
Instantly upgrade your new bike purchase with a set of Reynold's Blacklabel wheels for $1600 + tax (a $2100 value) when you let us keep the stock wheels!
- Lifetime Warranty aka Reynolds Assurance
- 30-day customer satisfaction gurantee
- Mountain Rim 5 (MR5) Construction Technology
- 27.5" and 29” options
- Asymmetrical rim design
- 34mm internal width for 27.5+ tire sizes
- 28 hole option only
- XD and Shimano freehub bodies available
- Industry Nine hubs that offer ultra-quick, 3 degrees of engagement and unbeatable durability
- Tubeless Ready--Hookless tire bead
- Built wheelsets starting at $2,099
Wheel Upgrade Special
Golden Bike shop is offering a limited time opportunity to upgrade any bike purchased to Pivot Black Label Enduro Wheels. Buy any in-stock bike, and upgrade that bike to Reynolds wheels for $1,600 at the time of the purchase. We’ll keep the stock wheels, and take care of the labor to swap tires, cassette and rotors to make sure everything is dialed before the bike goes out the door. Boom - done.
Rider FeedbackRiley Bartz - GBS Service and Firebird 29 Reynolds Blacklabel Owner:
As a professional enduro racer I’ve broken my fair share of wheels from many of the top brands in the industry. Reynolds Blacklabel wheels have been trustworthy, offering durability without compromising weight. Experiencing a broken carbon wheel is an expense that no one can afford but fortunately, Reynolds has you covered with one of the best warranties. This not only gives you peace of mind that you won't lose out on an investment but also keeps you on your bike, cutting down on those unwanted down times. In the end you really can't go wrong with any of the carbon wheel options from GBS, however, in my opinion Reynolds takes the cake!