Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
DOT Disc Brake Assembly Grease is specially formulated for DOT-fluid brake systems. - Recommended for lever pistons, hose compression nuts, threaded barbs, and olives
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
$5.00 - $11.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
ProGold Prolink Cable Luber .25oz ProLink lubricant in a convenient, refillable applicator. - Lube and clean cables - on the bike - in minutes - Restores old or corroded cables - Year-round protection against rust and corrosion - Compact and easy to use - No product waste - Non-staining
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
Fingerprints and glossy marks are now a thing of the past. Matte Finish Detailer has been specifically developed for satin matte paints, matte finishes and matte vinyl wraps. The premium-grade formula will leave any matte surface with a streak and gloss-free protective finish that reduces dirt adhesion. - Quick to use spray developed specifically for matte finishes - Leaves a non-sticky, streak and gloss-free protective finish - Carbon Fiber safe - Biodegradable
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- Fast action bike cleaner - Readily biodegradable ingredients - Reduced carbon footprint with 94% less packaging - 100% plastic free packaging, 100% water free, 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials - Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks - FSC recycled card box - Re-fill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste - Dissolves easily in any type of water. Cold, warm and hot. Hard or soft - Safe to use all over the bike - Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, (EDTA), solvents or acids - Vegan & vegetarian friendly - -01: 4 sachets, 30g each - -02: Power Bundle: 4 sachets, 1x aluminum bottle, 1x bike clener spray trigger, 1x Silicon base for aluminum bottle
- “New Bike in a Can” - Restore that factory shine - SC1 high gloss coating is specifically formulated to protect and beautify multiple surfaces including plastic, vinyl, rubber and carbon fiber - Water-resistant formulation is safe for use on gloss or matte finishes and makes the clean-up process easier by forming a durable coating that repels mud, dirt and debris
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line® Speed Degreaser™ is the fastest way to clean a bicycle drivetrain. Dry-degreasing technology requires no water rinsing as it evaporates rapidly after application to leave no residue. It's innovative turbo sprayer uses mechanical agitation to blast away contaminants from metal components. Speed™ is formulated with advanced solvents to quickly breakdown grease, grime, dust, and dirt. For most applications Speed™ requires no additional brushes or tools. Speed™ leaves no residue so lubricants can be applied to the chain immediately after application. • Dry-degreasing technology requires no water rinsing • Innovative turbo-sprayer blasts away contaminants • Advanced solvents breakdown grease and grime • Dries rapidly to leave no residue • Leaves bicycle chains clean and ready for fresh lubrication
Our Classic LITE chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. "Riding in" forms an extremely low-friction plating. Plating bonds to chain; can't be washed off! Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. Extremely durable and outlasts all other chain lubes! Environmentally sensitive and saves money. To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Lite BCL is less concentrated for easier application and optimum performance. We recommend the Lite Bicycle Chain Lube for road bikes. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech's Bicycle Chain Lubes on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber and all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal "carbon footprint" by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in extreme cold conditions.
Our Classic ORIGINAL chain lube is a liquid plastic and through polymerization forms long-lasting plating on all chain surfaces. - “Riding in” forms an extremely low-friction plating. - Plating bonds to chain; can’t be washed off! - Components stay cleaner, last longer, and run quieter. - Extremely durable, outlasts all other chain lubes! - Environmentally sensitive and saves money. - To be applied sparingly unlike many other lubes. Classic Lite and Original Bicycle Chain Lube (BCL) differ only in their concentration. Original BCL is more concentrated for exceptional durability under the most challenging conditions. The two formulas are compatible and may be used interchangeably. We recommend the Original Bicycle Chain Lube for mountain bikes, cyclo-cross, and more extreme conditions. You can confidently use Dumonde Tech’s Bicycle Chain Lube on all cables, pivots points, and seals. Safe on plastic, rubber, all seal materials. The product is designed to not harm your components. Eco-friendly and environmentally sensitive, our products are engineered to perform with minimal “carbon footprint” by not washing off in water, to use sparingly, lasts longer between applications, and your drive train lasts longer. Very good performer in the extreme cold conditions..
Our Classic Freehub Grease is specifically designed for all freehubs that require a lightweight grease. These style hubs we like to call the more mechanical hubs. Unlike the simpler, fewer parts of the Pawl style hubs. Dumonde Tech Freehub Grease performs in a broad temperature range from the heat of summer to the frigid temperatures of the north. "Pour Point" of Freehub Grease is -30 degrees. Follow the manufacturer's specification for the volume required in your freehub body to experience the superior performance of Dumonde Tech's Freehub Grease. Our Freehub Grease is Exclusively used by: Industry 9 "Legacy", "Hydra" and "101" hubs and Stan's NoTubes, Hermes Sport, and Hawk Racing. Used, endorsed and/or recommended by: Crank Brothers, Boyd Cycling, Ritchey Design and Paul Components. Campagnolo North America recommends our Freehub Grease as an alternative to their lb-100 Grease as it is no longer available in North America. Our Freehub Grease is a proven replacement for any hub or wheel company's grease.
Our Classic Freehub Oil is a great addition for the bicycle market and another superior product from Dumonde Tech. Freehub Oil is the original lubricant on the market specifically designed for Pawl style freehubs which require a lightweight lubricant. Freehub Oil performs consistently throughout a wide temperature range. "Flow Point" is -40 degrees, is extremely low friction, providing the greatest protection. Simply follow the manufacturer's specification for the volume of oil required in your freehub body to experience the superior performance of Dumonde Tech's Freehub Oil. With Freehub Oil being lightweight, growing reports for other applications have been reported. It can be used as cable lube and brake lever lubricant for the small moving parts and the lightweight spring action they have. Time and cold temperatures do not affect the performance of Freehub Oil like with heavier viscosity, time and temperature aged greases. They become thicker and stickier as they age slowing down the parts action.
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 1