The SB130 is positioned to step in and dominate an already popular category. With 150mm front and 130mm rear travel, laser-precise steering geometry, impeccable body positioning, and generous 29” wheels - this is a bike that re-writes the book on trail two-niners. The 130 eats rocky climbs for breakfast, and laughs in the face of technical descents. For a lightweight and efficient chassis, this bike scarcely knows any downhill limits. Yeti went back to the drawing board - and they designed a monster.
- 130mm (5.1") Switch Infinity™ suspension perfection
- Fox Float DPX2 Rear Shock with burly collet-axle mounting*
- 148mm Rear Axle Spacing in the fully-unified rear triangle
- Fox 36 150mm 15mm x 110mm thru-axle fork
- 30mm wide rims on all builds - with 2.5” front and 2.3” rear tires
- 29" wheels - (fits up to 2.4” tires)
- 65.5° HTA - 433mm chainstay - 77° Seat tube angle
- Carbon and Turq Series frame options use Mid and High modulus fiber respectively
- Internal carbon tubes ensure hassle-free routing of derailleur and seat post cables
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Sizes: SM, M, L, XL - Fits riders 5’3” - 6’6”
- Press-fit SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket
- Space for a water bottle inside the front triangle
- Extremely short 31.6mm seat tube - accepts longer dropper post
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on all 2019 and newer Yeti frames
Demo the SB 130Demo bikes will be available from Golden Bike Shop in various sizes
please call 303-278-6545 for full details and reservations.
The SB130 was everything I wanted it to be. Plush but supportive. Stable but maneuverable. Composed but also frisky. This bike is a paradox. It really combines a lot of characteristics that used to be mutually exclusive. It’s plenty capable and comfortable for high-country pucker-fests, and it’s not a drag on big fire road grinds. This bike is a pleasure to ride, and it appears to be a highly-improved design overall.