The SB130 is positioned to step in and dominate an already popular category. With 150mm front and 130mm rear travel, laser-precise steering geometry, impeccable body positioning, and generous 29” wheels - this is a bike that re-writes the book on trail two-niners. The 130 eats rocky climbs for breakfast and laughs in the face of technical descents. For a lightweight and efficient chassis, this bike scarcely knows any downhill limits. Yeti went back to the drawing board - and they designed a monster.
- 130mm Switch Infinity™ suspension perfection
- Available in a Lunch Ride version with added 10mm front suspension, 7mm rear suspension, burlier tires, beefier brakes, and 0.5 degree slacker headtube angle.
- Fox Float DPX2 Rear Shock with burly collet-axle mounting*
- 148mm Rear Axle Spacing in the fully-unified rear triangle
- Fox 36 150mm 15mm x 110mm thru-axle fork
- 30mm wide rims on all builds
- 29" wheels - (fits up to 2.4” tires)
- 65.5° HTA - 433mm chainstay - 77° Seat tube angle
- Carbon and Turq Series frame options use Mid and High modulus fiber respectively
- Internal carbon tubes ensure hassle-free routing of derailleur and seat post cables
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Sizes: SM, M, L, XL - Fits riders 5’1” - 6’7”
- Press-fit SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket
- Space for a water bottle inside the front triangle
- Extremely short 31.6mm seat tube - accepts longer dropper post