A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- Custom ‘light’ suspension tune for a plusher feel
- Low standover height for better maneuverability
- 148mm Rear Hub Spacing
- Accepts both 29er and 27.5+ wheel/tire combos
- Juliana anatomical women's saddle
- Sizes: S, M, L
- 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Collet axle pivots - lock in place without pinch bolts
- Double sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance
- Full carbon frame and swingarm
SM 5'0"-5'4" | MD 5'4"-5'9" | LG 5'9"-6'0"
- Aluminum frame options starting below $3000 for maximum value
- C level carbon frame builds for the best overall price/performance ratio
- CC Frame kits for highest performance
- Reserve Carbon wheel upgrades for worry-free-performance
- Adjustable geometry via the Flip-Chip on the rear shock
- Fits up to a 3”plus tire
The Joplin is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's a race-ready machine that's comfortable all day.
Joplin's stance is confident, and capable of tackling just about anything the trail throws at you.
The 27.5+ version shown here includes 130mm travel fox 34 suspension fork.
Low standover height, and a short headtube/seat tube make for a wide range of fit options.
Suspension can be locked out on the fly for maximum efficiency on smooth trails.
With options for 29" or 27.5+ wheels - we suggest you give the + version a try. You may never go back.
The R kit - pictured here - retails for $3,899 and includes a solid 1x11 SRAM drivetrain.
A versatile, adaptable, durable drivetrain will keep you pedaling happy no matter where you go.
SRAM Level brakes keep the weight low, and the stopping power high.
Juliana's Grips use a small diameter, and a unique honeycomb pattern for maximum comfort and control.
The Raceface alloy handlebar is plenty wide - 760mm - but easy to trim down.
The Joplin frame is super-reliable and includes a limited lifetime warranty, and lifetime bearing replacement.
The boosted 15mm front hub keeps steering precise, and allows you to keep your line.
40mm wide rims with 2.8" tires give tons of cushion without being a drag.
Get behind the bars on this thing, and you are guaranteed to smile.
The Joplin is available in 14 different configurations ranging from $2699 to $7999.
The new Aeffect dropper post has a great lever design, and reliable function.
A more ergonomic saddle for female riders.
One bike for every ride.