Go further, faster, and with the upmost forgiveness
Call for availability - due to inventory demand, all bikes may not be available.
The Santa Cruz Bullit is the second ebike to come out from this historic West Coast company. This ripper comes equipped with MX wheels out of the box- a trend where mixing 29"(front) and 27.5"(rear) wheels is referred to as Mullet. In theory, this maximizes rollover capability and forgiveness of the front-end while keeping the characteristics of acceleration and maneuverability synonymous with the smaller 27.5" wheels. Equipped with 170mm of travel front/rear in both air and coil options, this is one capable ebike.
- Integrated Shimano DU-E8000 pedal assist motor - 630wh capacity / 250 watt output (Class 1)
- Santa Cruz Di2 carbon bar internal routing for the cleanest cockpit stock on S builds and onward
- Santa Cruz CC Carbon frame and battery plate are lightweight, durable, and backed by one of the best warranties in the industry
- Lifetime Warranty including lifetime bearing replacement
- 170mm lower-link VPP™ suspension with improved pedal efficiency and mid-stroke support
- 170mm reduced offset fork
- 148mm Rear Axle Spacing
- 29" front wheel and 27.5" rear wheel
- Sizes: MD, LG, XL, XXL
|MD||5’5” - 5'9”|
|LG||5’9" - 6'1"|
|XL||6’1" - 6’4"|
|XXL||6’4" - 6'7"|