Santa Cruz 5010
Pure mountain biking enjoyment - in its most refined form - is here. It’s called the 5010. This newly redesigned classic checks all the boxes for a ridiculously fun, capable, versatile and well-designed machine. The 5010 does exactly what you want - when you want it.
- Available in:Aluminum, Carbon C & Carbon CC
- Sizes XS - XL to accommodate most riders
- Wheel size: 27.5" or 27.5"+
- 27mm or 37mm internal rim options
- 2.3” or 2.6” tire options
- Clears up to a 2.8” tire
- Head angle adjustable from 66.2 to 66.8 deg.
- BB height adjust via flip chip
- NEW XTR Reserve kit
- Front travel:130mm to 150mm
- Rear travel:130mm
- Available in Gloss Purple or Matte Black
- Photographed models: CC / X01 / Matte black |C / S / Gloss Purple
|XS||4’8” - 5'1”|
|SM||5’1” - 5'5”|
|MD||5’7" - 5'11"|
|LG||5’11" - 6’3"|
|XL||6’3" - 6'6"|
The hardest decision you have to make is the color - Matte Black? Or Gloss Purple and Carbon?
The 5010 can be ordered with 27mm wide rims and 2.3" tires - OR - 37mm wide rims and 2.6" tires.
An appropriately aggressive tire spec with Maxxis DHR and DHF tires on the standard 27.5" build.
Another big upgrade is the piggyback DPX2 rear shock - which allows you to push harder than ever before.
The frame maintains an athletic posture, and clean lines that you'll just want to sit and stare at.
2019 bikes lead with a blacked-out headbadge - White text on C bikes - and red text on CC bikes.
Rubber grommets are one less visual distraction with the clean entry points on the front end.
The DPX2 puts your compression lockout control in the ideal position for a quick toggle, but you'll rarely need it.
Tighter tolerances and smooth lines contribute to a more refined look, and a large water bottle should fit on most sizes.
Integrated, removable chainstay protection.
Guide series brakes on all build kits - except XTR
Four-piston power, and 180mm rotors front/rear.