Mukluk Carbon NX Eagle pairs Salsa's high-modulus carbon frame with the Kingpin carbon fork and a SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain to offer incredibly precise performance. It’s a combination that is light and responsive, when you demand the best of the best.
Demos Available: SM-XL
- Salsa's high-modulus carbon frame
- Alternator Dropout V2.0 adjusts chainstay length and provides options for singlespeed or geared set ups
- 26 Fat, 27.5 Fat, 27.5+, 29er, or 29+ wheelsize compatibility
- Clearance for tires up to 4.8''
- 1x and 2x gearing compatible
- Salsa Kingpin rigid carbon fork with rack mounts and aftermarket Manitou suspension fork compatibility
- Integrated rear rack mounts and three water bottle mounts
- Full length internal cable routing and internal dropper post compatibility
- Available in sizes XS, SM, MD, LG, & XL for riders between 5'2" and 6'6"
|XS||5’2” - 5’6”|
|SM||5’5” - 5’9”|
|MD||5’8" - 6’0"|
|LG||5’11" - 6’3"|
|XL||6’2" - 6’6"|
The Salsa Mukluk will take you just about anywhere, anytime of the year. The adjustable dropouts give you multiple wheel and tire size options to suit riding conditons or preference. I ran the bike with 26x4.6 tires in the longest chainstay possible and really enjoyed the bikes stability when things got slippery on the descents.