Meet your next all-season gravel bike - the Pivot Vault. This race-ready machine is perfect for gravel events, singletrack, road rides, and anything else you can think to throw at it. With Iso-Flex seat tube innovation and an all-carbon frame and fork setup, this do it all machine will have you smiling even through those long days in the saddle. Pivot also offers an e-vault option for those who want a little extra boost in those particularly brutal, punchy climbs.
The Pivot Vault is also available in an e-bike version for more leisurely rides.
- Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology for a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Internal cable routing for all lines including stealth style dropper posts via Pivot’s easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Next-generation cross/gravel/road geometry – works for any surface
- Fits up to 700 X 47C and 650b x 2.0” tires
- BB386EVO bottom bracket substantially increases torsional rigidity, strength and power transfer, while providing increased rear tire clearance
- 1x or 2x compatibility
- Clears sub-compact chainrings, traditional road gearing and 1x systems with clearance for crank arm based power meters
- Patent pending ISO FLEX Technology fits 27.2 or 30.9 seatposts and isolates the seatpost from the frame for extraordinary comfort with uncompromising frame stiffness and control
- Top tube bag mounts to fuel the longest rides
- Hidden fender mounts for a clean, sleek appearance and all weather versatility
- Fits riders between 5'0" and 6'6"
- 10-year warranty
|XS||5’0” - 5’4”|
|SM||5’4" - 5’8"|
|MD||5’8" - 6’0"|
|LG||6’0" - 6’2"|
|XL||6’2" - 6'6"|