The Pivot Vault is a competition-ready cyclocross machine that eagerly doubles as your all-season gravel bike. Whether you plan to throw down in gravel events, the local crit series, or if your favorite race is the one against sundown – when your rides include every possibility – the Vault’s go-anywhere, do-anything personality means that you can pare your quiver of drop-bar bikes down to just this one perfect ride.
To create this all-seasons ride, Pivot's married Tour de France-caliber carbon technology, Iso-Flex seat tube innovation, an all new carbon fork with increased tire clearance, and a precise yet supple ride feel with new school frame geometry and design features that bring out the best in your skinny tire skills.
- Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology for a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Internal cable routing for all lines including stealth style dropper posts via Pivot’s easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Next-generation cross/gravel/road geometry – works for any surface
- Fits up to 700 X 47C and 650b x 2.0” tires
- BB386EVO bottom bracket substantially increases torsional rigidity, strength and power transfer, while providing increased rear tire clearance
- 1x or 2x compatibility
- Clears sub-compact chainrings, traditional road gearing and 1x systems with clearance for crank arm based power meters
- Patent pending ISO FLEX Technology fits 27.2 or 30.9 seatposts and isolates the seatpost from the frame for extraordinary comfort with uncompromising frame stiffness and control
- Top tube bag mounts to fuel the longest rides
- Hidden fender mounts for a clean, sleek appearance and all weather versatility
- Fits riders between 5'0" and 6'6"
- Frame weight: 998 grams
- 10-year warranty
|XS||5’0” - 5’4”|
|SM||5’4" - 5’8"|
|MD||5’8" - 6’0"|
|LG||6’0" - 6’2"|
|XL||6’2" - 6'6"|