The Switchblade was already a bike ahead of its time and the new Switchblade pushes the versatility envelope even further. It doesn’t matter if you want to run 29er wheels, 27.5" X 2.8” plus tires or even a 29”/27.5” combo – the Switchblade can be perfected for all. A new flip chip with two settings means there isn’t any compromise in geometry. Choose the geometry that best fits your setup or handling preferences. The all-new Switchblade’s extraordinary versatility and category bending capability redefine performance across every type of trail.
- Ultra-light, size-specific optimized—full Hollow Core Carbon frame
- Super-Boost 157mm rear axle spacing for increased stiffness and power transfer
- 142mm of DW-Link pedal efficency and traction
- 160mm Fox 36 Factory Fork with GRIP-2 damper and reduced 44mm offset
- Fox DPX2 Factory Shock with special Pivot tune--all new internals
- Fox-Live compatibility
- A progressive suspension design lends coil shock compatiblity!
- Modern geometry with short seat tubes for long travel dropper posts
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames
- NEW Pivot grips and specialty bolt-on tool coming soon!
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot’s easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Flip-Chip changes geometry for rider preference
- 29 or 27.5+ wheel options--Mullet can also be done
- Clearance for 29 x 2.6 or 27.5 x 2.8 tires
|XS||5'0” - 5’4”|
|SM||5’4” - 5’7”|
|MD||5’7" - 5’11"|
|LG||5’11" - 6’2"|
|XL||6’2" - 6'7"|