The Shuttle is Pivot’s answer to e-mountain bikes - with a frame integrated motor and battery, sleek design, and progressive geometry, this bike has the battery power to take you beyond your limits, lap after lap. Equipped with an efficient dw-link pedaling platform and burly 160mm Fox 38 fork, you’re sure to be smiling on the descent - and the climb. And then the descent again. And then the climb again. And then...
- Strong yet lightweight, thanks to a full carbon frame and uniquely integrated battery
- Equipped with Shimano EP8 with 726 wh battery
- Confidence-inspiring geometry for fast, technical riding
- 140mm of acclaimed dw‐link® rear suspension
- Fox 38 fork and custom-valved DPX 2 shock, tuned for the demands of an e-MTB
- Plays nice with both 27.5+ and 29-inch wheels
- Sizing accommodates riders between 5'3" and 6'2"+
- 10-year frame warranty
- Pivot is partnering with IMBA, Trail Forks, People For Bikes and Shimano on trail access and where to ride your new Shuttle.
|SM||5’3” - 5’7”|
|MD||5’7" - 5’11"|
|LG||5’11" - 6’2"|