Pivot Mach 6
As one of the most popular and enduring models in the history of Pivot Cycles, the new Mach 6 had to meet high expectations. The result of Pivot’s redesign is a mind-blowingly capable machine.
- 10th Anniversary Edition paint and special edition components throughout
- 155mm dw-link™ rear suspension with Pivot’s mid-travel specific linkage design
- Designed for forks up to 160mm travel. All Pivot complete builds come with a 160mm travel fork
- 27.5” wheels with extra clearance for larger tire sizes
- Designed to fit 27.5 X 2.1” to 2.6” tires. Complete bikes spec’d with new Maxxis 2.6 Wide Trail Tires on 35mm wide rims
- Features Pivot’s new long and low geometry
- Short 430mm (16.9”) chainstays
- 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
- 180mm rear post mount disk brake
- Every size clears a full size water bottle inside the front triangle
- Available in 5 sizes from X-Small to X-large
- Pivot Cable Port system for easy internal routing of shifters, brakes and droppers and full Di2 Integration
- Front derailleur compatible with Pivot’s stealth E-Type mounting system
- New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
|XS||4’11” - 5’4”|
|SM||5’3” - 5’6”|
|MD||5’6" - 5’11"|
|LG||5’10" - 6’3"|
When you throw a leg over this new Mach 6, you can immediately tell that it is something special. It fills a void that exists among other bikes in this category, and it does so effortlessly. On paper, it looks like just another “big” bike - but in practice, it feels like a surprisingly well-rounded machine. The effective anti-squat of the DW-Link suspension balances out the slack headtube angle and keeps the front end feeling lively. The rear end is just the right length, keeping the bike playful but also confident at high speeds. Structurally, the frame leaves no wiggle room at any interface. The chassis is rock solid, and we expect long service life, and typical Pivot reliability. This bike does everything the modern mountain biker demands, and it does not disappoint.
One of PIvot's most highly-anticipated bike releases yet - the totally redesigned Mach 6 Carbon
A Fox Racing Shox Factory series 36 fork gobbles up the bumps on this X01 build.
Color-matched decals are a nice touch.
The Maxxis High Roller front tire is a classic spec.
DT Swiss M1700 wheels are a solid option. 30mm internal rim width on this bike.
Beautifully machined hub shells use straight pull spokes for maximum strength and longevity.
Shimano XT M8000 brakes provide consistent stopping power, and great lever feel
This color combo will mezmorize you.
Slick, internal cable routing.
The DPX2 rear shock is on everyone's list. Easy to adjust, and super capable.
The unified double-wishbone rear triangle is stiff enough for any hard-charging shredder.
A 32-tooth ring on this Eagle drivetrain gives you top-end speed, and still an easy bail-out gear.
Whatever your drivetrain needs, Eagle is the answer.
DT Star Ratchet hub internals are a no-brainer for hassle-free performance. This Mach 6 comes with a 36t ratchet upgrade from the factory.
Rubberized driveside chainstay for minimum noise and maximum protection.
All tubeless, all the time.
180mm minimum rear brake rotor, with no silly adapter.
The Mach 6 is an aggressively well-rounded machine.
Pivot's PadLoc grip system will keep your hands happy while you shred the gnar.
Fox Transfer Dropper posts can be spec'd in a variety of travel lengths depending on your needs.
You'll be impressed
Light action, and quick, precise shifting with SRAM Eagle.
Come demo one!
The NEW Mach 6 Carbon, in Dark Silver.