Pivot Mach 6
Agressively well-executed design
Ride it before you buy it! SM MD LG Available to demo!
Call for Availability
$100 / 24hrs
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology.
- Pivot’s size-specific long and low enduro geometry (Medium, Large and XL sizes)
- 155mm (6.1”) of renowned dw-link® suspension rear and 160mm front travel
- 27.5-inch wheels for the flickable handling and superior rollover
- Ultra-stiff, DH-inspired, double-wishbone rear triangle design
- Cold-forged wide and stiff upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control.
- Custom-tuned Fox Factory Float DPX2 shock with Kashima.
- Internal cable routing, featuring Pivot’s Cable Port System and full Di2 integration.
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design is 1X and 2X gearing compatible.
- 180mm Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings.
- New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
XS 4'11"-5'4" | SM 5'3"- 5'6" | MD 5'6"-5'11" | LG 5'10"-6'3" | XL 6'2" - 6'7"
When you throw a leg over this new Mach 6, you can immediately tell that it is something special. It fills a void that exists among other bikes in this category, and it does so effortlessly. On paper, it looks like just another “big” bike - but in practice, it feels like a surprisingly well-rounded machine. The effective anti-squat of the DW-Link suspension balances out the slack headtube angle and keeps the front end feeling lively. The rear end is just the right length, keeping the bike playful but also confident at high speeds. Structurally, the frame leaves no wiggle room at any interface. The chassis is rock solid, and we expect long service life, and typical Pivot reliability. This bike does everything the modern mountain biker demands, and it does not disappoint.
One of PIvot's most highly-anticipated bike releases yet - the totally redesigned Mach 6 Carbon
A Fox Racing Shox Factory series 36 fork gobbles up the bumps on this X01 build.
Color-matched decals are a nice touch.
The Maxxis High Roller front tire is a classic spec.
DT Swiss M1700 wheels are a solid option. 30mm internal rim width on this bike.
Beautifully machined hub shells use straight pull spokes for maximum strength and longevity.
Shimano XT M8000 brakes provide consistent stopping power, and great lever feel
This color combo will mezmorize you.
Slick, internal cable routing.
The DPX2 rear shock is on everyone's list. Easy to adjust, and super capable.
The unified double-wishbone rear triangle is stiff enough for any hard-charging shredder.
A 32-tooth ring on this Eagle drivetrain gives you top-end speed, and still an easy bail-out gear.
Whatever your drivetrain needs, Eagle is the answer.
DT Star Ratchet hub internals are a no-brainer for hassle-free performance. This Mach 6 comes with a 36t ratchet upgrade from the factory.
Rubberized driveside chainstay for minimum noise and maximum protection.
All tubeless, all the time.
180mm minimum rear brake rotor, with no silly adapter.
The Mach 6 is an aggressively well-rounded machine.
Pivot's PadLoc grip system will keep your hands happy while you shred the gnar.
Fox Transfer Dropper posts can be spec'd in a variety of travel lengths depending on your needs.
You'll be impressed
Light action, and quick, precise shifting with SRAM Eagle.
Come demo one!
The NEW Mach 6 Carbon, in Dark Silver.