Pivot Mach 5.5
This highly-evolved trail bike will conquer terrain that makes other bikes cower.
Ride it before you buy it! MD & LG available SM & XL coming soon to demo
Call for Availability
$100 / 24hrs
- 140mm dw-link™ rear suspension with Pivot’s mid-travel specific linkage design
- Designed for forks up to 160mm travel. All Pivot complete builds come with a 160mm travel fork
- 27.5” wheels with extra clearance for larger tire sizes
- Designed to fit 27.5 X 2.1” to 2.6” tires. Complete bikes spec’d with new Maxxis 2.6 Wide Trail Tires on 35mm wide rims
- Features Pivot’s new long and low geometry
- Short 430mm (16.9”) chainstays
- 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
- 180mm rear post mount disc brake
- Every size clears a full size water bottle inside the front triangle
- Available in 5 sizes from X-Small to X-large
- Pivot Cable Port system for easy internal routing of shifters, brakes and droppers and full Di2 Integration
- Front derailleur compatible with Pivot’s stealth E-Type mounting system
- New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
XS 4'11"-5'4" | SM 5'4"- 5'8" | MD 5'8"-5'11" | LG 5'11"-6'3" | XL 6'2"+
If you were to imagine Pivot’s bike lineup as a professional football team - the Mach 5.5 would be the running back. With a stout build, low center of gravity, and brimming with pure athleticism, the Mach 5.5 is ready to rally through miles of punishing terrain. This bike can take big hits, accelerate, and change direction all with equal proficiency. It’s seemingly impossible blend of agility, speed and ability to break tackles is truly miraculous.
The Mach 5.5 is a new breed of trail bike.
With a longer, lower stance this bike feels well-balanced and confident.
760mm x 35mm carbon handlebars, and a 70mm stem keep you comfortable and in control.
140mm of reliable and efficient DW Link travel.
35mm internal width rims come stock on all complete bikes.
Fox Transfer Elite dropper post.
27.5" x 2.6" Minon DHF front tires will dig in to the turns, and offer massive bump compliance.
A 2.6" Rekon out back offers killer braking traction, and fast rolling on hardpack.
Wheels and tires are fully tubeless ready.
SRAM Eagle Drivetrains are the easy choice for front range riding - or - anywhere riding.
Two-piece SRAM carbon cranks with direct-mount chainrings are about as good as it gets.
New Pivot PadLoc grips keep your hands happy, even in the gnarliest of gnar.
Step things up even a bit higher with the XX1 build kit.
Stacked-to-the-teeth with the nicest parts available including Reynolds carbon rims, this build still is at a respectable sub-9k pricepoint.
If you wanted a sports analogy - this bike is like an NFL running back.
The Fox Factory 36 fork will forgive all but the worst of line choices. Plush, supportive, and stiff as can be.
MAXXIS EXO tires will hold up to all your abusive ways.
A bottle cage inside the front triangle, with plenty of room to spare.
Integrated frame protection keeps things quiet and secure.
Low standover height, and a roomy front end, along with the option of five frame sizes, allow for a wide range of fit.
Pivot keeps things easy with their tried-and-true cable routing.
160mm of buttery smooth travel up front.
a bike that does everything well
New black anodized air spring and damper look clean from outside