Pivot Mach 5.5 10th Anniversary
Trail-slaying performance, in a limited edition, race-ready package.
- 10th Anniversary Edition paint and special edition components throughout
- 140mm dw-link™ rear suspension with Pivot’s mid-travel specific linkage design
- Designed for forks up to 160mm travel. All Pivot complete builds come with a 160mm travel fork
- 27.5” wheels with extra clearance for larger tire sizes
- Designed to fit 27.5 X 2.1” to 2.6” tires. Complete bikes spec’d with new Maxxis 2.6 Wide Trail Tires on 35mm wide rims
- Features Pivot’s new long and low geometry
- Short 430mm (16.9”) chainstays
- 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
- 180mm rear post mount disk brake
- Every size clears a full size water bottle inside the front triangle
- Available in 5 sizes from X-Small to X-large
- Pivot Cable Port system for easy internal routing of shifters, brakes and droppers and full Di2 Integration
- Front derailleur compatible with Pivot’s stealth E-Type mounting system
- New ultra quiet low durometer rubberized frame protection
XS 4'11"-5'4" | SM 5'4"-5'8" | MD 5'8"-5'11" | LG 5'11"-6'3" | XL 6'2" - 6'6"
Pivot has really hit the mark with this bike. It looks like a whole-lot-of-bike given the robust chassis and parts spec, but it rides with a surprisingly light and frisky character. This bike can climb all day without hesitation, but then it’s an absolute blast on the descents. You can tell that this bike was specifically designed to be the one-bike quiver for the modern trail rider. Truly a well-executed design across the board.
Pivot is celebrating their 10th year with a limited number of the custom-painted Mach 5.5s.
The production run a limited to 300 individual units, which are spec'd with a carfully selected parts package.
A Fox Factory 36 fork eats up everything the trail can throw at you.
Pivot's name is synonymous with quality, and that is reflected in every detail of this build.
Internal cable routing is cleanly executed, and trouble-free.
The aggressive lines on this frame are a significant departure from traditional Pivot aesthetics. We love it!
The best of the best rear suspension...
Number 61 is sold! What will your number be?
The devil is in the details - Custom rubberized chainstay guards keep things quiet.
Industry Nine makes their hubs right here in the USA. The performance is legendary.
Reynolds carbon rims, wrapped in Maxxis EXO 2.6" WT tires are like a dream come true.
The cockpit on the Mach 5.5 is dialed. 35mm carbon bars, a beefy Phoenix enduro stem, and super comfy PadLoc grips.
No messing around. Just strong, durable parts.
Little Pivot logos in the grips
2.6" tires on 35mm rims, and STILL lighter than your old XC stuff.. The future is now!
DHF. The King.
The Custom WTB Volt saddle is not only a nice touch - it's super comfortable.
A Fox transfer dropper post is available in a variety of travel lengths, depending on your exact needs.
Custom, laser-etched hubs by I9.