The LES is Pivot’s most versatile hardtail bike. Set it up with 29” wheels for a highly-efficient and traditional feel - or slap on a set of 27.5+ wheels and tires for mind-blowing fun. Either way, this bike will get you from point A to point B with extreme efficiency. Adjustable geometry allows for a range of setup options to give you just the character you need for the task at hand. Whether you are looking to stand on top of the podium, or the summit of your local mountain, the Les can help you get there.
- Ultralight ride-tuned carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
- 29” or 27.5+ wheelsize compatibility
- New-school racing geometry
- Boost 110mm front and 148mm rear spacing for ultimate in responsiveness and handling precision
- New Swinger II dropouts with race-light hardware optimized for the lightest, stiffest XC race set up while allowing for an easy switch to access the Swinger dropouts full adjustability between singlespeed or geared set ups
- Designed to work with forks from 100-130mm in travel
- Full length internal cable routing and internal Shimano Di2 integration via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
- Frame weight (including dropouts, size medium) is 2.8 lbs (1290 grams)
- 1x and 2x gearing compatible
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5'4" and 6'7"
|SM||5’3” - 5’8”|
|MD||5’8" - 5’11"|
|LG||5’11" - 6’1"|