Pivot Les Fat
Adventure any weather
The Pivot LES Fat is the world’s most versatile big-tire machine. Compatible with almost every wheelsize available, from 26” and 27.5” Fat to 27.5+ to 29er, the LES Fat is a four-season hardtail that can take you from singletrack to snow to sand with no compromises.
- Ultralight ride-tuned carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot’s proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
- Swinger II dropout adjusts chainstay length and provides options for singlespeed or geared set ups
- 26 Fat, 27.5 Fat, 27.5+ or 29” wheelsize compatibility
- Clearance for tires up to 5''
- 1x and 2x gearing compatible
- Pivot-designed rigid carbon fork and Manitou suspension fork options
- Integrated rear rack mounts and three water bottle mounts
- Full length internal cable routing via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain, Cable Port System
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Available in sizes SM, MD, & LG for riders between 5'5" and 6'3"
|SM||5’5” - 5’9”|
|MD||5’9" - 5’11"|
|LG||5’11" - 6’3"|
In the social order of fat bikes, the Pivot LES Fat is that kid who was born beautiful and given everything essential for success. Pivot’s legendary attention to the finer details is evident in every nut and bolt of the frame design and the build kit options. Adjustable dropouts permit for multiple wheel and tire size compatibilities without compromising the geometry, and the carbon frame features a low Q-factor bottom bracket, ample tire clearance, plenty of braze-ons, and smart geometry. Pivot’s build kits include a light XC build with a carbon straight blade fork and something more of a trail build, complete with a 100 mm suspension fork and optional dropper post.