Words can hardly describe the feeling of riding a bike like the Firebird. It’s terrifyingly fast. It knows no limits. It’s... insane. For a bike that fearlessly dominates downhill terrain with 165mm travel, it’s incredibly well-behaved on the climbs. The Firebird is a bike that never could have existed without bold innovation. With the Firebird, Pivot took the rule book and burned it - out of the ashes came the biggest, baddest thing the mountain bike world has ever seen.
- Bomber—yet ultra light—full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary molding technology
- 165mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link suspension
- Equipped with burly, 44mm offset 170mm-travel Fox 38 FIT Grip2 Factory and Performance Series forks
- Short 431mm chainstays make easy work of the tightest trails
- Adjustable geometry with a flip-chip upper link mount and lower headset cup
- Compatible with both 29 and 27.5+ wheel sizes
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6” or 27.5x2.8” wide
- 157mm Super Boost Plus rear spacing adds stiffness and control
- Fits riders between 5'2" and 6'9"
- 10-year warranty
|SM||5’2” - 5’8”|
|MD||5’9" - 6’0"|
|LG||6’0" - 6’4"|
|XL||6’3" - 6'9"|