The ultimate enduro machine.
With two rear wheel size choices (29" wheel or MX wheel), two 160mm shock choices (air or coil), adjustable geometry, and more sizing options, the Rallon is easily one of the most adaptable trail-duro rigs on the market. The Rallon is just as happy ripping downhill laps all morning at the bike park as it is to power through the singletrack laps on the way home. Add internal frame storage and fully sealed bearings to the mix and it's easy to see why you'll reach for the Rallon time after time.
- 160mm air or coil rear suspension
- 170mm Fox 38 Fork
- Lockr internal frame storage includes 2 sealed bags, tube, and tire levers
- Main pivot and rear axel are both equipped with hidden tools secured by magnets
- Fully sealed bearings for cleanliness and longevity
- Mullet Compatable
- Available in S, M, L, and XL, with additional in-between sizing options
|SM||4'11" - 5'9"|
|MD||5'3" - 6'1"|
|LG||5'7" - 6'5"|
|XL||5'11" - 6'9"|