Picture one of those long summer days where the daylight lingers late and the trails call your name. You want your after work ride to be all smiles from start to finish. That’s where the Juliana Furtado comes in. With 130mm of rear travel you’ve got enough cushion to tackle the rough descents while remaining effcient on the way up. The handling is frisky and precise no matter the speed, responding to your every input with eagerness. When you reach the top of the climb you know that the stout frame, plush suspension, and substantial tires will carry you down with confidence. This is how your evening ride should feel.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty.
- SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) equipped for easy replacement
- 148mm Boost rear spacing for reduced frame flex
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatability
- Internal routing for all cables.
- 27.5" or 27.5+ Wheels
- 130mm of the latest-generation VPP rear suspension.
- 140mm of reduced offset fork travel
- Flip-Chip on the upper link to alter geometry for preference or wheel size
- Nimble yet confident handling courtesy of the 66.5 degree head tube angle, low standover height, and short chainstays
|XS||4'8” - 5’1”|
|SM||5’1" - 5’5"|
|MD||5’5" - 5'9"|