Picture one of those long summer days where the daylight lingers late and the trails call your name. You want your after work ride to be all smiles from start to finish. That’s where the Juliana Furtado comes in. With 130mm of front and rear travel you’ve got enough cushion to tackle the rough descents while remaining effcient on the way up. The handling is frisky and precise no matter the speed, responding to your every input with eagerness. When you reach the top of the climb you know that the stout frame, plush suspension, and substantial tires will carry you down with confidence. This is how your evening ride should feel.
- Completely up to date and fully-featured: Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty.
- SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) equipped for easy replacement
- Internal routing for all cables.
- 27.5" or 27.5+ Wheels
- 130mm of the latest-generation VPP suspension.
- Flip-Chip on the upper link to alter geometry for preference or wheel size.
- Nimble yet confident handling courtesy of the 66.5 degree head tube angle, low standover height, and short chainstays.
- Size specific chainstay length for optimal weight disctribution and performance
|XS||4'8” - 5’1”|
|SM||5’1" - 5’5"|
|MD||5’5" - 5'9"|
“ With a low standover, I really liked the way this bike felt on the trail. The plush suspension design gave me confidence to ride down sections I was previously walking. I also like that I was able to fit a larger water bottle inside the frame triangle, which was not the case with some of the other bikes in the smaller sizes".
Kayla- GBS Demo program customer