Carbon. Stiff. Trail-tuned suspension. All new.
It's here. And ready to be ridden hard, and put away wet.
Pivot Mach 429 Trail
The first in the country.
We received word that the 429 Trail was released... And expected ETA was mid-July. Three days later, a strange box arrived at the shop with the legendary Phoenix logo all over the box. We looked at each other confused, we hadn't ordered anything recently from Pivot. Could this... no, could it be?
It was. The first Mach 429 Trail to land in the country. Not just that, but with their stunning Shimano XTR 1x11 build, DT Swiss Carbon wheels, and the first fully Boost frame and fork to come through the shop.
Let's dive under the hood and see what this baby's made of...
- Frame: Pivot Mach 429 Trail - white, medium
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Kashima 130mm
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Kashima
- Cranks: Shimano XTR M9000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M9000
- Shifter: Shimano XTR M9000
- Cassette: Shimano XTR M9000 11-40
- Chain: Shimano XTR M9000
- Headset: Pivot Precision sealed bearing
- Stem: Pivot Phoenix Team
- Handlebar: Pivot Phoenix Carbon riser
- Grips: Pivot Phoenix lock-on
- Brakes: Shimano XTR Trail M9000
- Rotors: Shimano XT IceTech
- Seatpost: KS Lev Integra 125
- Saddle: WTB Pivot Vigo Team
- Hubs: BOOST! DT 240s
- Rims: DT XMC 1200 Carbon
- Gaining traction with Maxxis Ardent 2.25" and 2.4"
26.02 pounds. As built.