It’s no wonder that MTBR.com honored the Mach 6 with their most versatile Enduro bike award, saying, “If we had one basket to put all our eggs in, the Pivot Mach 6 would be it.” The Mach 6 excels over rugged terrain, equally capable on imposing climbs one moment, and rough downhill sections the next. The dw-link® suspension’s famed anti-squat delivers unparalleled traction and pedaling efficiency for uphill grinds, while the variable wheel travel path provides incredible square edge bump absorption and control on technical descents.
As a professional race bike, the technical terrain of the Enduro World Series is where the Mach 6 truly shines. The 27.5″ wheels, slack head angle, short chainstays, low bottom bracket height and incredible suspension performance, make for a stable, confident bike at speed that raises any rider’s ability to conquer insanely aggressive terrain with ease. Whether you’re riding trails that look more like a World Cup DH course or just trying to clean a section on your local trail that’s challenged you for years, the Mach 6 is designed to enhance your riding capabilities and reward those willing to push their limits to a whole new level.
Mach 6 Carbon Features
- 6.1” (155mm) travel next generation dw-link® suspension design with position-sensitive, anti-squat that pedals, accelerates and handles like nothing else for aggressive trail riding conditions.
- Pivot-exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal mandrel technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly-optimized frame design with the best stiffness to weight ratio in its class.
- Pivot-specific, custom tuned Fox Float or Float X CTD shock technology: increased performance and adjustment range allows riders to quickly and easily adjust for changing course or ride conditions.
- Internal top tube shift cable routing and down tube dropper seat post routing keeps cables clean and running smooth.
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
See Pivot's Website for geometry and build specs.