Just in from Pivot Cycles - the latest, lightest, and ritziest version of their legendary Mach 429... enter, the 429 SL. With the frame weighing in at half a pound lighter than its predecessor, the 429 SL sports seamless integration with Shimano's upcoming Di2 mountain group. This model is sporting the XT Pro kit, featuring Shimano's XTR 11-speed drivetrain, with a RaceFace Turbine crank, and their chain-loss preventing Narrow-Wide chainring to keep you rolling through the roughest terrains. Complimenting that - a slew of dialed components, Pivot's own carbon handlebar and seatpost, DT Swiss' Spline X1700 wheels keep you rolling and line on-point.
Check out the gallery below for details on this beauty, click the pictures for a larger view.
- Fork - Fox 32 Float CTD Kashima 120
- Shock - Fox Float CTD Kashima
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XTR 11-speed
- Shifter - Shimano XTR 11-speed
- Brakes - Shimano XT
- Crankset - RaceFace Turbine
- Bar - Phoenix Carbon Riser 740mm
- Grips - Phoenix Lock On
- Stem - Phoenix Team
- Saddle - Pivot WTB Volt Race
- Cassette - Shimano XTR M9000 11-40 11-speed
- Wheels - DT Spline X1700
- Tires - Maxxis Ardent Race 29x2.2 TR
Weight - 25.31lbs as seen here without pedals.